Friday, June 5, 2009

Learn Korean: Step 2: Annyeong Haseyo

A few weeks ago I posted an introduction to the Korean language here, about the Korean alphabet, or Hangeul. You might remember that I talked briefly about how supposedly easy it is to learn, and I hope that you've all been diligently studying -- just like my students!

So, now that you've had some time to learn a little of the Korean alphabet -- or even if you haven't -- the next step to learning the Korean language is to get some of the more simple expressions under your belt such as hello, my name is _____ and nice to meet you. The best way to do that of course is to make friends with a Korean and have them teach you, but in the mean time this series of videos on youtube will do just fine, especially for the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter